viernes, 15 de junio de 2018

Concierto Jitterbug Jazz Group 14-6-2018


Concierto Hotel Fénix-Torremolinos. 14 de Junio de 2018, jueves, 21:15 h.

REPERTORIO:

   - “All of me” (Gerald Marks & Seymour Simons)
   - “Do nothing till you hear from me” (Duke Ellington).
   - “Night & day” (Cole Porter).
   - “I wish you love” (Charles Trenet).
   - “Billie`s Bounce” –tema instrumental-(Charlie Parker).
   - “Blue Bossa” –tema instrumental-(Kenny Dorham).
   - “Fly me to the Moon” (Bart Howard).
   - “Almost like being in love” (Frederick Lowe).
   - “Moon river” (Henri Mancini).
   - “Take the-A- Train” (Billy Straihorn).
   - “You’d be so nice to come home to” (Cole Porter).
   - “In a Sentimental Mood” –tema instrumental-(Duke Ellington).
   - “Desafinado” –tema instrumental-(Aº Carlos Jobim).
   - “On Green Dolphin Street” (Bronislaw Kaper)
   - “They can’t take that away that from me” (George & Ira Gershwin).
   - “Please don`t talk about me when I`m gone “ (Sidney Clare, Sam H.Stept, Bee Palmer).
   - “But not for me” –tema instrumental-(George Gershwin)
   - “It don`t mean a thing” (Duke Ellington)

JITTERBUG JAZZ GROUP:

     - Carmen Sánchez Alonso: Piano.
     - Bárbara Pareja Mateos: Voz/Percusión.   
     - Estefanía Gómez fernández: Contrabajo. 
     - Francisco Palomo Montejo: Clarinete/Percusión/Armónica cromática

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario